For Gas Servicing in Shepperton, Staines, Sunbury, Virginia Water, Esher, Egham, Sunningdale and surrounding areas. Freephone: 0800 1182 946
Call NOW for free expert advice about gas services and problems or for a free no obligations quotation to carry out professional gas contractor works!
Pro Heating and Plumbing are an established gas services and maintenance company with fully trained Gas Safe registered engineers qualified to undertake all forms of gas works and servicing. Our engineers have a wealth of knowledge built up over years of experience. They are qualified to service industrial, commercial and domestic customers providing reliable gas installations, advice and effective solutions to fix almost any gas problem.
The CP12 Gas Safe certificates are required under UK law as per the Gas Safety Regulations Act 1998 for Commercial Property and Domestic Property landlords. If you are a landlord, you are under a legal obligation to ensure your tenants are housed in a safe environment. This means you need to undertake gas appliance safety checks regularly by qualified and certificated gas engineers. All our engineers are authorised to issue CP12 landlord certificates. They will thoroughly check all pipework, flues, and appliances within the property to ensure they are safe and working correctly, giving peace of mind to landlords and tenants.
Gas is a safe source of energy so long as you keep gas appliances adequately maintained. The gas system comprises pipework, gas meter, and valves that carry it to and within a property. If correctly installed and maintained, you will get years of reliable service from them. However, a faulty gas supply or appliance can be a severe safety risk - by no means should this be underestimated. Therefore, a defective gas supply or appliance must be urgently repaired or replaced. We offer emergency gas services to deal with just such situations – so don’t delay if you think you have a problem.
In the event of noticing a gas leak, it is recommended that you do the following: -
1. If you smell gas, do not switch on/off any lights – sparks will ignite the gas in the air and could potentially cause an explosion.
2. If there is just a faint smell of gas, check if you left any gas appliance on (cooker, gas fire etc.) and if so, switch them off.
3. If there is a heavy smell of gas, leave the area immediately and if it is possible, whilst exiting the area, shut off the supply via the valve lever located to the side of the meter.
4. Call your local gas supplier, landlord, or a gas registered contractor for assistance.
5. If there is a potential risk to neighbours, alert them about the leak.
6. Do not re-enter the property until told it is safe to do so.
Pro-Heating and Plumbing have gas safe registered engineers on standby 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to deal with gas emergencies. Always take a safety-first approach and call for assistance.
• Domestic Property Gas Works
• Gas Installations
• Gas Pipework
• Gas Leak Diagnosis
• Gas Tightness Testing
• Gas Cooker Installation
• Gas Cooker Repairs and Servicing
• Gas Fire Installation
• Gas Fire Repairs and Servicing
• Gas Water Heater Installation
• Gas Water Heater Repairs and Servicing
• Gas Safety Certification and Reports
Gas Works (cont.)
• Gas Appliance Safety Checks
• Commercial and Industrial Gas Works
• Gas Repairs
• Gas Leaks investigation and repair
• Gas Pipework Installation up to 108mm
• Gas Booster Installation
• Gas Emergency Interlock Systems
• Secondary Gas Meter Installations
• Gas Tightness Testing and Certification
• Gas Installation Purging and Certification
• Gas Installation Decommissioning and Certification
PRO HEATING AND PLUMBING LIMITED
Freephone: 0800 118 2946
Telephone: 01932 645 302
Mobile: 07712 170 570
PRO HEATING & PLUMBING
are authorised members of Gas Safe (Reg No.: 577584)
PRO HEATING & PLUMBING CREDENTIALS