For free expert advice about gas services and problems, or for a free no obligations quotation to carry out professional gas contractor works, call NOW!
Pro Heating and Plumbing Ltd provide reliable, professional and fully qualified gas services, London, Surrey, Middlesex, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire can rely on. To ensure you get the best use of all of your home and commercial business heating capabilities, as well as ensure that your home or commercial/industrial premises are gas safe, regular maintenance and repair of your heating systems are recommended. This not only gives you peace of mind, but can help to prolong the life of your heating and boiler system, and will mean it is less likely to let you down when you most need it.
If you are a landlord, then under law you are obligated to ensure that your building has an up to date CP12 Gas Safe certificate. Pro Heating and Plumbing Ltd are qualified to provide you with an expert gas survey, gas maintenance services as well as issue you with a certificate of gas safety.
Your gas works include the boiler or heating system, any pipework or valves, and any gas meters in your property. If your hot water or heating systems are malfunctioning then you can rely on our 24 hour a day 7 days a week call out London gas services. We recognise that any damage or fault to your heating system can seriously disrupt your home, business and daily routine, not to mention make your living conditions hard to cope with during colder weather. A gas leak, or plumbing leak can cause heating systems to malfunction and that’s why we provide an all-round service including heating, plumbing and gas maintenance, London locals can rely on.
All of our engineers are reliable, friendly and gas safety registered, able to provide gas works, London residents and those in the surrounding areas can call upon, for any gas installation services, including gas cookers. For more information contact Pro Heating and Plumbing Ltd today.
In the event of noticing a gas leak it is recommended that you do the following: - 1. If you smell gas do not switch on/off any lights – sparks will ignite gas in the air and could potentially cause an explosion.
2. If there is just a faint smell of gas, check if you left any gas appliance on (cooker, gas fire etc) and if so switch them off.
3. If there is a heavy smell of gas, leave the area immediately and if it is possible whilst exiting the area shut off the supply via the valve lever located to the side of the meter.
4. Call your local gas supplier, landlord, or a gas registered contractor for assistance.
5. If there is a potential risk to neighbours, alert them about the leak.
6. Do not re-enter the property until told it is safe to do so.
Pro-Heating and Plumbing has gas safe registered engineers on standby 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to deal with gas emergencies. Always take a safety first approach and call for assistance.
• Domestic Property Gas Works
• Gas Installations
• Gas Pipework
• Gas Leak Diagnosis
• Gas Tightness Testing
• Gas Cooker Installation
• Gas Cooker Repairs and Servicing
• Gas Fire Installation
• Gas Fire Repairs and Servicing
• Gas Water Heater Installation
• Gas Water Heater Repairs and Servicing
• Gas Safety Certification and Reports
• Gas Appliance Safety Checks
• Commercial and Industrial Gas Works
• Gas Repairs
• Gas Leaks investigation and repair
• Gas Pipework Installation up to 108mm
• Gas Booster Installation
• Gas Emergency Interlock Systems
• Secondary Gas Meter Installations
• Gas Tightness Testing and Certification
• Gas Installation Purging and Certification
• Gas Installation Decommissioning and Certification
PRO HEATING & PLUMBING are authorised members of Gas Safe
(Reg No.: 577584)
Mobirise page builder - Click now